luni, 11 aprilie 2011

Nutella lovers...rejoice

I absolutely love Nutella and lately I found a way to make it even more enjoyable in an easy and fast way. All you need is Nutella, bread and bananas- triple threat right there.



See, easy, anyone cand do it and that's what I love about it. I don't cook, it's not that I don't know how, because I do... well...mostly ( let's just say that if I were to live by myself i wouldn't starve, true I would live on a diet of mostly sandwiches with a side of omlet and pasta but still i wouldn't starve- lazy? Nah I just like to save my energy.) but I keep that only for special ocasions like Christmas and Easter as a surprise or like a party trick- give me something to drink and i'll even sing while doing it. But I do enjoy to bake and better yet to eat what I bake.

Cand vine vorba de ceva dulce si simplu de facut intotdeauna ma gandesc la aceasta combinatie. Simplu, usor, delicios. Perfect pentru orice masa sau intre mese. Daca tot ne vom ingrasa macar sa o facem cum trebuie. Nu gatesc dar pentru asta sunt dispusa sa petrec 5 minute in bucatarie.

So...now that you know mine i want to know yours (dirty little secret favorite think to make for a desert).

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu