vineri, 13 mai 2011

P.S I love you...

One of my quirks is that I don't like my nails to look bad (that includes being out-of-this-world-I-aspire-to-be-a-witch long or if my nail polish is chipped) and I have to admit that when I meet new people or simply see someone on the street I do tend to look at their hands/nail and definitely might judge them on what I see. Because let's be honest, in the end everything you're wearing: from the clothes and colors you choose to the accesories and the way you take care of yourself and all the way to the way you style your hair speaks volumes, or more accurately screams what kind of person you are.
Here are a few of the colors I like to wear for spring/summer from 2 companies that I love- especially for the range of beautiful colors they come out with every year (also the funny names are definitely a bonus that puts a big smile on my face every time someone asks me what color nail polish I have on).

                                                             Deborah Lippmann:


1.      Yellow Brick Road
2.      It's Raining Men
3.      I Know What Boys Like
4.      Girls Just Want To Have Fun!
5.      Don’t Tell Mama
6.      Believe
7.      Boom Boom Pow
8.      Across The Universe
9.      Between The Sheets


1.      Call Me Irresponsible
2.      Lara's Theme
3.      Bad Romance
4.      Fashion
                                                                     Essie:

1.      Clambake
2.      Lapis Of Luxury
3.      Mint Candy Apple
4.      Master Plan
5.      Braziliant
6.      Mezmerised
7.      Absolutely Shore
8.      Merino Cool
9.      Vermillionaire

4 comentarii:

  1. Qué colores preciosos!! Es cierto que unas manos arregladas, dicen mucho de una persona.
    Besos, desde España Marcela

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you,hope you'll come back for future posts:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Id never heard of this brand before but the colours are brilliant especially the first row x

    RăspundețiȘtergere